The AquaHacking 2021 Info-Sessions you don’t want to miss
For each of the AquaHacking Challenges, a series of info sessions are available for registered and future participants.
Participation is upon registration. The sessions are meant to be dynamic and interactive. There are no bad questions, so there are only good reasons to participate.
The general info-sessions allow you to learn more about the AquaHacking Challenge, what is expected from participants, the technicalities of the Challenge, the prizes to be won and all the resources that are offered to participants. It is also an opportunity to hear from our Alumni and ask them questions about their experience during and after the Challenge.
The “Ask Me Anything” info-sessions allow you to learn more about each water issues presented. For each session, Water Issue Leaders and Alumni are invited to form a panel of experts available to answer all your questions to better understand the issue so you can adopt the right approach to develop your solutions.
Save the Dates!
Info-sessions for the Western Canada 2021 AquaHacking Challenge
- Feb 18, 11:00 AM PST – “Ask Me Anything” about Innovative ‘Social’ Technologies for Water Information – Register
- March 4, 11:00 AM PST- “Ask Me Anything” about Toxic Algal Blooms – Register
- March 9, 10:00 AM PST – “Ask Me Anything” about On-Farm Nutrient Capture and Recycling – Register
- March 10, 12:00 PM PST- General Info-Session – Register here
- March 11, 11:00 AM PST – “Ask Me Anything” about Optimization of Drinking Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants – Register
- March 25,12:00 PM PST- General Info-Session – Register here
- April, 12:00 PM PST – General Info-Session – Register here
Visit the Web page to register for the Western Canada 2021 AquaHacking Challenge.
Info-sessions for the Mille Îles River 2021 AquaHacking Challenge
- Feb 16, 12 PM EST – “Ask Me Anything” about Ice covered – Register here
- Feb 23, 12 PM EST – “Ask Me Anything” about Aquatic habitats – Register here
- Feb 25, 12:00 PM EST – General Info-session – in partnership with the University of Sherbrooke and CentrEau Register here
- March 3, 12 PM EST – “Ask Me Anything” about Avian fauna and water quality – Register here
- March 9, 12 PM EST – “Ask Me Anything” about Sewage overflow – Register here
- April 8, 12 PM EST – General Info-session – Register here
FYI, this Challenge is in French, so all info-sessions will be delivered in French.
Visit the Web page to register for the Mille Îles River 2021 AquaHacking Challenge.